Millimeter - is a simple free screen ruler app. You can measure small objects that fit device screen with this ruler. There are no ads in the app for best experience and real full screen measurements.
☛ ANY DEVICE can be calibrated for accurate measurements in Calibration Mode, where common standard objects (coins, credit cards, etc) can be used as a reference.
You can also customize your app by purchasing extra features or modes.
📏 What you can do in free version of the app:
- Calibrate Millimeter with custom or standard objects
- Ruler Mode for measure in metric and imperial units: mm and inch
- Use fractions for inch units
- Read interactive Help / Guide about all available features in a mode
- Use app as standard ruler
- Use full screen mode for better user experience in Ruler mode
💳 You can customize your free version and purchase extra modules and features that add the following functionality:
- Additional vertical ruler for 2D measurements (📐)
- Area measurement for 2D measurements (⬛)
- Calculate W/H ratio of the rectangular objects in 2D
- Parts Mode to split length or objects in equal parts
- Thread per inch ( TPI ) measurement pattern (🔩) in Parts mode (VIDEO)
- Circle Mode to measure circular objects (🔴)
- Split circle into equal sector / angle
- Lock / Unlock rulers in any mode for better usability (🔒)
- Set exact size, length, diameter, number of parts manually with keyboard input (⌨)
- Change background to B/W mode for power saving (🔋) and better visualization (🌓)
Use this screen ruler in different areas to measure small objects that fit your phone or tablet screen : jewelry, jewels, rings 💍 , stones, screws, bolts, buttons diameter, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, thread, etc.
Units: millimeter (mm), inch (in). Fractions are supported for inch units.
- English, German, Russian, Japanese and French languages.
☎ If you have any problems with the app on your device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will help you. Thank you.
How to use
15-Sep-2012: v1.0.0 - New upload.
12-Feb-2013: v1.0.4 - possible bug fixed.
15-Jan-2014: v1.0.8 - German, Russian, French, Japanese Languages, fractions for Inch units
20-Jan-2014: v1.0.9 - save settings for the next start
17-Nov-2014: v1.0.11 - Option Menu button, save settings for the next launch, stability improvements
27-Feb-2015: v1.0.12 - Fix for not showing ruler values on some devices.
22-Apr-2016: v2.0.4 - Fix for not showing ruler values on some devices.